Get mobile! Scan anything, anywhere.
Cordless, battery-powered and compact, the IRIScan Anywhere 3 enables on-the-go users to easily capture information from all kinds of documents when away from their computer. Ideal for today’s mobile lifestyle, it turns document management into a child’s play.
The sheet of paper is simply zipped through the cordless and lightweight A4 scanner, and the scanned image is then either saved in the built-in memory, on an SD Card or on a standard USB key. Once back at home or in the office simply insert the SD card into your computer, and the scanned documents are automatically processed by I.R.I.S’ flagship OCR software Readiris 14 and exported to the Cloud (Evernote, Google Docs, Dropbox, iCloud, etc.).
– Cordless, battery-powered and very lightweight. No computer needed to scan!
– Scan up to 100 A4/letter size documents on battery mode.
– Scanner speed: up to 6 pages per minute.
– Directly save JPEG file to SD card, USB key or internal memory (512MB).
– Free SD card on demand (voucher).
– Scan your business cards and use Cardiris Pro to manage your contacts.
– iPad compatible (with SD card adaptor for iPad, not included in the box).
State of the art OCR software Readiris Pro 14 (Windows and Mac)
– Convert any paper document, PDF, or image file into editable Office documents.
– Worldwide OCR solution – 137 recognized languages (incl. Asian languages and Arabic).
– Create fully indexed and hyper-compressed PDF files up to 5 times smaller than the original image thanks to iHQC, ideal for archiving and sharing via email.
– Upload your documents to the Cloud in a single click! (Evernote, Google Docs, Dropbox, Box.net (Windows only), etc.).
– Free inside the box!
– 1-year Evernote Premium voucher.
– Promt 9 Standard translation software.
– At least one USB port available.
– Installable on any operating system that supports mass storage protocols (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Unix, etc.).
– No driver installation needed!
Minimum computer requirements
Software suite for Windows
– Intel Pentium based PC or equivalent recommended – Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP
– 512MB RAM recommended
– 300MB of available hard disk space
– CD-ROM drive
Software suite for Mac OS
– Mac computer with PowerPC G3 or Intel processor
– Mac OS X version 10.4 or above (compatible with Mac OS X Lion)
– 260MB of available hard disk space
– CD-ROM drive
– Document feeding : Sheet feed type (single)
– Resolution : Low resolution : 300 dpi (default) and High resolution : 600 dpi
– Document size (max) : Up to A4/letter size
– Interfaces : SD, xD, MS, MS Pro, MMC (for optional memory), USB slave (type-B Mini) (for computer connection), USB host (type-A) for USB key (for optional memory)
– Output file format : JPEG
– Flash memory : 512MB (expandable with SD card or USB key)
– Battery : Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery through USB cable, Scanning capacity when fully charged : up to 100 A4 documents based on test conditions
– Charging method : USB cable
– IRIScan Anywhere 3 scanner
– USB cable
– Calibration sheet
– Cleaning swab
– Software suite for PC and Mac on CD-ROM
– I.R.I.S. products catalogue
– Discount voucher for next purchase
– Quick user guide
– Free 1-year Evernote voucher
IRIScan Anywhere 3 scanner
Software suite for PC and Mac
I.R.I.S. Product Catalogue
Discount voucher for next purchase
Quick User Guide
Free 1-year Evernote voucher
SMALL BUT TOUGH: The IRIScan Anywhere 3 WiFi is small and portable with an extremely powerful battery. Bring it with you wherever you go.
STORE DOCUMENTS IN THE CLOUD OR LOCALLY: Store, access and manage your documents from any computer, tablet or mobile phone using Readiris 14’s Cloud connector.
SCAN TO DIFFERENT FORMATS: You can choose from a wide range of output formats and destinations for your file be it PDF, Word or Excel amongst others.
COMPATIBLE WITH MAC & PC: You can use the IRIScan Anywhere 3 WiFi with both Apple and Microsoft operating systems.
ABOUT IRIS: Created in 1986 in Belgium, Iris has always been a world leader in Optical Character Recognition technologies and mobile scanning.